MHS 536: A Summer Experience

Thursday, July 23, 2015

School Evaluation Summary

Here is the link to my School Evaluation Summary.  For this assignment, I assessed my employer, Wake Forest School of Medicine's MD Program.

Posted by Meredith Phillips at 11:07 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Meredith Phillips
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (17)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Conquering the Digital Divide
      • Surrounded by Educational Technology
      • Glog-What in the world can I do with this?
      • School Evaluation Summary
      • BYOD-Benefitting Medical Students and Patients
      • Summer Accomplishment
      • Favorite link for the lifelong learner
      • Technology Use Planning Overview
      • I have used RSS Feeds personally but do not utiliz...
      • This week's assignment...tackle Zotero!  I was una...
      • Horizon Report Follow up... Over the past 100 yea...
      • Tech Trends Lesson Plan Meredith Phillips Phys...
      • Horizon Report Summary
    • ►  June (4)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.