Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Accomplishment

While I don't have a major professional accomplishment to report, my husband and I are excited to have made it to the third trimester of my pregnancy with no complications or concerns.


You see, our daughter (now 3) was born at 33 weeks at a whopping 3 lbs 11 oz.  Even at the 28 week mark, my doctor noticed that I wasn't measuring on schedule and sent me for an ultrasound every 2 weeks, but no one expected the partial abruption that was to occur.  In the end, Caroline is happy and healthy and we're all praying for the same outcome for Baby #2 (which Caroline is affectionately calling "Biscuit"...maybe I should lay off the carbs!)  Fingers crossed...just 10 more weeks to go!

2 days old (and FYI, that is a preemie paci in her mouth).
She was so tiny!


Just after her first bath in the NICU

No comments:

Post a Comment