Thursday, July 23, 2015

Surrounded by Educational Technology

The timeliness of this class could not have been more perfect or applicable to my work!  An essential for the adult learner...right?!  As I have mentioned before, I have been involved in technology planning for our new Med School for the last year or so.  This class, along with my day to day work, have really brought the material to life and I have been able to be more of an active participant in planning and discussion.

Also, recently, I attended a conference in Denver for Standardized Patient Educators and the main theme was technology.  This reflection perfectly summarizes one of the many sessions dedicated to educational technology.



I am thankful to have had the opportunity to take this course and apply it professionally instantly.  I look forward to the many more courses ahead of me in the MHS program.  Thanks Melisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment